Monday, October 24, 2005

News Bulletin

Treston thinks the telephone on this table is the most amazing thing ever.
Hi Everybody!

Well, a little update...coaching will be interesting this year. I've got 32 girls out for basketball in an undersized gym with no assistant. I'm a little worried about how to keep them all happy with playing time and having enough room to have a good practice. Basketball will start this Wednesday. It was supposed to start Tuesday, but the gym in not available then.

(that first paragragh was Drew-now it is Laura)
It is our third anniversary on Wednesday, so Treston and I are going to the school and bringing chinese food for lunch for Drew! If we ever get to move to Algona, we have a great chinese food place to frequent. Treston and I will actually be making two trips to Alogona this week-I am bringing him for the costume parade at school. He is going to be a little pumpkin (thanks to Auntie Jamie and Janel:) I will be sure to take pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home