Friday, April 07, 2006

My life... in fours

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Mom
2. Sales Associate/Customer Service
3. Video Producer
4. News Director (fancy term for pushing a lot of buttons)

4 Movies/Shows I've Been Addicted To:
1. Joan of Arcadia (used to be)
2. Survivor
3. How I met your Mother
4. CSI

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Small town in northern Iowa
2. Big city in Illinois
3. Medium city in Wisconsin
4. Farm in Minnesota (I decided to live in a large portion of the Midwest)

4 Countries I'd like To Visit:
1. Ireland
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. Norway

4 Popular False Assumptions About Me:
1. I am shy (I just let people talk when they need to)
2. I am never sarcastic.
3. I have led a pristine life.
4. I never get mad.

4 People I Look Like:
1. A girl from a magazine that Jamie found.
2. Angelina Jolie!?! (Drew's friend said this and I thought it could not be further from the truth!)
3. Drew's sister (One of my co-workers said, "Wow, Laura's sister looks just like her!" My other co-workers informed her it was Drew's sister.)
4. So and so's sister or friend or cousin (I get the last one about every other month-must have some clones out there!)

4 Things I Hope To Do Before I Die:
1. Raise my kids with love and teach them about Him and how to respect themselves and others. 2. Take some family vacations.
3. Be a good mom and wife.
4. Get a job that I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home