Friday, September 22, 2006

Kids say the funniest things!

I worked in the nursery at the YMCA this Monday and I truly earned my money that day! At one time I had nine kids! Two were under one and the rest were under four. Anyway, I survived that with the help of my boss and then was left with Treston and this four year old boy. I was talking with this boy about boy things like cars, trains, and whatever else. Then, he looks at me and says, "Are you going to have another baby?" I say, "Yes, I am." He says, "Is that why you're kinda fat?" Yup, that'd be why. I guess I should feel good that he felt comfortable enough to ask me that.

That aside, my doctor appointment went well and I start going every week now, so it is getting close! I am really starting to organize (or nest) a lot this week, so we'll see how much I get done!

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Awww... you're just fluffy... and I bet it won't be for long! The 9th or 10th is my guess.

Praying for your back and comfort!
Love, Molly

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home