Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Farm Trip

We had a great time at the farm for Easter, but one occasion really stood out to me as being super funny. I have never brought Hannah down in the pit to see the milking, so I thought I would show her. I pointed and said, see that white stuff coming down? That is milk. She looked and then looked at me and said, "Their potty?!?" Her expression was priceless of course, and I said no. She looked again and said, "Their butts?!?" I laughed again (how could I not) and said no, their udder. Confused furrow of eyebrows, "Their udder?" Yes. I laughed for quite awhile! Seeing Molly's blog made me want to share this funny story-check hers out if you have time.

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Oh, I can just see that furrowed forehead working it as she tried to figure it all out! :) Thanks for the laugh!!!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home